What is Bridge DPC?
Bridge DPC is a relic of a past generation's patient-doctor relationship. By removing the barriers (and costs) of dealing with insurance and all administrative costs - including the costs of paying hospital CEOs millions of dollars - we are able to give power back to the patient.
This power is realized in multiple avenues:
- With a DPC doc, you have instant access to your personal doctor, through text, calling, video visits, and home visits. No more calling a clinic, leaving a message and being called back by a doc, NP, or PA who is NOT your primary and knows nothing about you.
- Appointments are as long as you would like. DPC doctors are not required to see 20 patients per day like in traditional primary care practices. We structure our days around our patients and build in flexibility to respond to their needs. A typical visit at Bridge DPC will be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, the polar opposite of the rushed 5-15 minute visits at traditional offices.
- Same day or next day visits guaranteed with your personal PCP (Dr. S.). There are no long wait times to get in to see your doctor.
- You will never have to go to an urgent care clinic again. Your PCP will now double as your urgent care doctor, seeing you in the office or at home.
- You will always see Dr. Skawinski. No more disjointed visits with providers you have never met, who haven't the slightest clue of your medical history or what makes you YOU.
Payton Skawinski, MD
Bainbridge Island Primary Care Doctor
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Payton Skawinski, MD